SOLD, Klein Attitude 1992.

trek50

Dirt Disciple
Klein Attitude 1992, xs size, SOLD to Robbitobbi.
Color Horizon linear fade (original, NO REPAINT), With rock shox mag21 in same color. :shock: :shock:

With MC1 in BLACK (titanium screw), bottom bracket Klein ABSOLUT NEW, rear and front derailleur Shimano XT, TUNE cranks(prototipe) with NEW chainrings, Thomson seatpost NOS, flite titanium, Cantilever brakes (front XTR NOS, original brake shoes NOS), and rear ONZA NOS, with original scott mathauser), brake levers Ritchey (used) Grip shift X-ray (used), grips YETI (NOS), titanium screws, wheels NOS...

I buy this bike the past month, but I have other important project and I must to sell the bike :cry: :cry: :cry: .......

Beautiful bike.

I would be interested in that white Flite saddle (middle row of photographs, far right) if you want to sell it...?

BoyBurning":12luh79w said:
Beautiful bike.

I would be interested in that white Flite saddle (middle row of photographs, far right) if you want to sell it...?

;) I've sent him a PM a few days ago regarding the same Flite but is is not for sale unfortunately :cry:

klein and flite

Hi Bas,
Yes, is your previous bike. I buy other Titanium bike ( http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0329264290 ) and I must sell the Klein. I don`t have place for all bikes in my house and... :cry: :cry: :cry:

And sorry for all. The white flite is very special for me...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
:shock:

You want to dump the Klein in favor of that bike you've bought on Ebay???
:roll:

Am I glad I'm not you ;)

Have fun with the new one

Back