SOLD: early cook bros cranks (dog bones i think), caps etc

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I should really hang on to this, as they dont come up that often and not in nice original condition like this one.

Black, laser etched logos all there, a few scuffs here and there from use but it has all of the original spacers and as an added bonus, some nos end caps, plus a pair of used ones. One of the used ones has seen better days buy the other is fine and dandy. The nos ones are just that, never been out of the packet. They are genuine cooks crank caps that I bought from cook bros a couple of years ago, before too many retrobikers bugged them about old parts that they got annoyed and stopped doing them.

I've also got a very very nice, barely used cook bros outer chain ring in black.

I'm after £150 for the cranks, bolts and spacers, with the crank caps (which weren't exactly cheap), and if bought with them, the chain ring can go for £30.

I'd swap for some nice modern cranks in black, or some sram xo gear, or both.

Attachments

• IMAG0658.jpg
    IMAG0658.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 443
  • IMAG0659.jpg
    IMAG0659.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 443
  • IMAG0663.jpg
    IMAG0663.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 443
  • IMAG0662.jpg
    IMAG0662.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 443
  • IMAG0660.jpg
    IMAG0660.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 443
Re: early cook bros cranks (dog bones i think), caps and more

Pics to follow later. Arms are 176 if memory serves.

Really, 1mm larger than standard 175?

Re: Cook Bros Cranks Caps Outer ring

Hello my name is Robertt8883 i live in the USA i would purchase the cranks caos and outer ring and pay through Paypal as a gift would that work for you

Thanks
Robert

ukitis@yahoo.com

Hello my name is Robertt8883 i live in the USA i would purchase the cranks caos and outer ring and pay through Paypal as a gift would that work for you

Thanks
Robert

ukitis@yahoo.com

Back