**SOLD** 1990 Muddy Fox Pathfinder

peelywallysnr

Dirt Disciple
I've just got my hands on a 1990 Muddy Fox Courier Comp so I need to move this Pathfinder on. I was planning on restoring this but with the arrival of the Courier I no longer need to. The paintwork and decals are in an okay condition as you'd expect for its age. Overall I would say it's a 5 or 6 condition wise. There are some small rust spots on frame, forks and bars. The left hand Suntour X-Press shifter has been replaced with a Shimano Deore one. The brake levers have seen better days. The front wheel has been rebuilt with a Mavic 231 rims at some point. The rear wheel needs trued. I will refit the original Muddy fox saddle and tyres as well. I'm looking for £40 plus P&P if required. Can be picked up from Glasgow or Stirling. If anyone wants more detailed photos then let me know.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/peelywall ... 946388659/

Re: 1990 Muddy Fox Pathfinder

Potential interest here. I'm in Glasgow (though not for a week or so as of Friday) so could collect.

The link to the images doesn't seem to be working for me.

Re:

Sorry guys, think it might have been my Flickr settings. I've updated to let anyone view the pic. Try it now:

www.flickr.com/photos/peelywallysnr/13946388659/

I'll try and upload the photo to this post later today anyway.

mechanical_vandal, that wouldn't be a problem if you wanted to buy the Pathfinder. Saves me having to package her up for posting ;)

Re:

What a Bewt :cool: I wanted one of these BITD.. :twisted:

£40 Bargain..

Back