SOLD @ £1925 - Old Barns & Unicorns - 1996 Kona King Kahuna

Re:

The unicorn is now listed on eBay. Although it's listed as shipping to the US, it also remains available to UK buyers, with international shipping at actual cost. If you live in a country other than US or UK, and are seriously interested in the bike, please send a PM.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1066110326

;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

A very nice bike. Price aside, the offer to personally bring it over seems a very helpful offer.

I wonder epptx if you have also tried mbtr as they have a vintage section ( which I understand is the term for retro in the states) ?

Re: Re:

KDM":3e08fpyo said:
A very nice bike. Price aside, the offer to personally bring it over seems a very helpful offer.

I wonder epptx if you have also tried mbtr as they have a vintage section ( which I understand is the term for retro in the states) ?

It is Vintage Retro Classic on MTBR, however the site does not allow sales like we do here at RetroBike. They do have a paid classified section. Worth a shot maybe but Kona are not as popular Stateside...

Re:

yeah, it's considered spam unless you pay for an ad. A little different than here. Only $2 though. Also different is that I don't think we have the same intense appreciation for Konas like in the UK - not diminishing its worth or value at all. Personally, I find it quite pricey but all you need is that one buyer. It's a nice frame. Anyhow, good luck with the sale! :xmas-big-grin:

Re:

Oh and if you do that bump BS, Girl On Bike, will take care of you. If you're subject needs bumping, it's probably not important.

Latest posts

Back