So where has everyone from the GT set gone??

SEANSTEPHENS

GT Fan
Feedback
View
Just wondered lately, where have all the GT enthusiasts on here vanished to? There seems to be very little interest in bikes of GT branding on the forum these last couple months... Strange :? :LOL:

Re:

Tinkering their new GT projects? ;)

Had a nice ride with my STS today. Noticed that need a light in the darkening evenings. Pic from the woods(not today).

SEANSTEPHENS":1mdk88ur said:
Just wondered lately, where have all the GT enthusiasts on here vanished to? There seems to be very little interest in bikes of GT branding on the forum these last couple months... Strange :? :LOL:

The cooler kids are meeting to decide whether or not I should be executed for considering 69ering a Zaskar. Ummm by which I mean putting a 29er wheel on the front, and not anything else that may come to mind.

PurpleFrog":3tpeh749 said:
SEANSTEPHENS":3tpeh749 said:

The cooler kids are meeting to decide whether or not I should be executed for considering 69ering a Zaskar. Ummm by which I mean putting a 29er wheel on the front, and not anything else that may come to mind.

Do it! Report back. No more bikes here so tinkering awaits.

IMG_00000677_zps557a7bc0.jpg

Was tinkering with mine today, ooooo er missus. Decided to try her out as a full rigid.

Re:

'96 Zaskar here, I tend to ride mine more than showing it off on the interweb :LOL:

file

Re:

3x Zaskars (2 more frames), STS, RTS, 2x Karakorams and a Panter Al here. Although I've been riding road this year :oops:

Re: Re:

mattbrown":2o8yk24x said:
Although I've been riding road this year :oops:

Take your lycra clad bottom, go sit in the corner and think about how full of shame you are. :p

Back