So what do Retro Bikers drive??

Re:

When this thread started I drove a 1.9TDi Bora and lived in Oxfordshire.

When this thread celebrated its 5th birthday I had been car-less for a year and living in the middle of London for 3 years, when it turned 6 years old, I had recently bought a BMW Z4 and still lived in London.

Now in its heading rapidly towards it 7th year and I have since moved to Cambridgeshire and am contemplating buying a small automatic along side the Z4.

well why not.

back when this thread was new shiny and dust free it was a troublesome Passat.

I drive a Fiat Tuppaware Doblo with 211,000 miles on the clock - bought four years ago with 113,000 on the clock.

file.php

Re:

Would think we would all be driving more Retro types.

Strictly a weekender here, most definitely Retro

Everyday is another Chevrolet; 2012 1500 4WD CrewCab

Attachments

• Whip.JPG
    Whip.JPG
    197.9 KB · Views: 137
Re:

Not everyday, but great over the A35.

Attachments

• Speedster..jpg
    Speedster..jpg
    91 KB · Views: 129
Re:

Amongst the old motorbikes I am still driving an ancient, (and all the better for it, mmmmhhhh, I love the smell of cooking oil in the morning), Pajero along with the Transit, and the most miles are covered in an old Subaru estate, that is rapidly acquiring dents and scrapes as it gets totally abused and takes it like a trooper. Actually had one of those before and would have another in a heartbeat! Sold the G Wagen project ages ago after deciding I don't have the time nor the inclination. If we decide to move on a new home in the hills then I envisage a rash of new projects. Something v very tall and Mercedes and something quite old and Italian.

Wife is scooting about in a Mini, with which she is well pleased.

Back