Small flat. Girlfriend or bike???

Morale

I'm on partner No 3 and wife one an two both shared the house with my bikes and other range of boy toys! No 3 though is very different, everything got shipped out fast voluntarily by me! The fact the Lady is a total stunner of 22 years my Junior has a lot to do with this! Get my drift man, it's all a question of perspective! AND personal choice!

Sorry not much help. But keep the bikes. And keep the girlfriend. But be your own master at home. I wouldn't get rid of any of my bikes. No matter how much shit i get in with the banks. These bikes give me some thing different. A pleasure that is out of this world.
When i find a new partner/wife then it will be take me AND the bikes. Life would never be the same with my bikes. Freedom they give, independance fitness. i could go on and on. :oops:

Dont get rid of any bikes you will regret it ,she should accept you as you are 4 bikes is sod all try 12 +2 tandems a trailer and spare wheels ,she gets off light living with you!!

The fact that you ask us this on the Retrobike forum instead of the Voque forum gives away your own opinion.

:twisted:

Yea Defiant is right the fact that you are posting this question to a bunch of bike dorks means that you pritty much....want the answer that you are getting.
So remember to properly lube the bottom bracket before you ride and all will be well.

Re: Morale

Wold Ranger":1mzjtlv8 said:
I'm on partner No 3 and wife one an two both shared the house with my bikes and other range of boy toys! No 3 though is very different, everything got shipped out fast voluntarily by me! The fact the Lady is a total stunner of 22 years my Junior has a lot to do with this! Get my drift man, it's all a question of perspective! AND personal choice!

I think that just about sums it up... :cool:

get one of them fancy floor to ceiling storage things - the posh wooden ones would look good, or kick clem out...

Back