SingleSpeed Items

claret73

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
NOS With Packaging BlackSpire MonoVeloce SingleSpeed Chainring - Black 94BCD 32T - Bought new from Singlespeed.nl Lovely! But wrong BCD for me now. £25 SOLD
Stronglight Single Chainring Bolts x5 Stainless Steel - Mounted once but only for a test ride around the Cul de Sac £5 SOLD

KMC ZX610HX Single Speed Chain Silver with Snap Link Connector - Mounted once but only for a test ride around the Cul de Sac £10
Token 12T Lockring for Shimano Cassette Hub in Silver, in Packaging. Mounted but only for a quick run, not seen any use to effect £5
Surly Singleator in Silver, with original packaging, instructions and spare spring. The Tensioner is set to be used in the Upwards setting. Swapping the spring out with the other sets it Downwards. Very easy to do. Excellent Condition & £40 at Charlies...£30

Terms

Dibs will be taken by way of posting here first, then responding via PM with intentions or further questions. These will expire after 24hrs, then fall in line to next post. Or, First to secure funds by way of PP Gift, PP Inc fees +3.4%, Cheque (delivery after clearance of funds), Bank Transfer or Cash upon Collection takes ownership. All Prices quoted include postage being best way for value of item.
Any questions on anything, please PM me.

Attachments

• Surly2.jpg
    Surly2.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 495
  • Surly.jpg
    Surly.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 495
  • Black2.jpg
    Black2.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 495
  • Black.jpg
    Black.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 495
Few more images

Attachments

• KMC2.jpg
    KMC2.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 490
  • KMC.jpg
    KMC.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 490
  • Strong.jpg
    Strong.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 490
  • Token.jpg
    Token.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 490
If you're willing to post abroad (Norway) then I'd be after the chainring and bolts. Can be paypal or direct transfer, and obviously I pay extra for the postage.

Latest posts

Back