*sighs* Missy? You fkd up big time baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: !

webby":18jovkvl said:
She rode a bike as a job, I do my job everyday...

Pain relief for people who are ill is understandable but to sell it on the streets to people who may then get addicted to something else is just wrong.

f**k the lot of you, it's my opinion and if you don't like it stick your saracen owning heads up your arse.

Webby out

Yes, but with all due respect, are you likely to become World Champion at whatever it is that you do? Yes "riding bikes" is what Steve Peat, Mark Cavendish, Chris Hoy, Bradley Wiggins, Julien Absalon etc etc "do for a living" but are you going to suggest that anyone else with a well-written CV could do as well and achieve the things that they do?

Of course, as well as being supremely talented athletes, people like this are still human and and have faults and weaknesses like we all do and are subject to the same temptations.
Who knows is what shape or form those human weaknesses might manifest themselves? I don't think it does any good for anyone to believe that a slight change of circumstances or fate , call it what you will, couldn't have them falling from grace.
It's happened to me and I've seen it happen to others too.

And yes, it's a forum and of course you are entitled to your opinion but I don't think that the relative anonymity of the internet justifies telling someone to f*ck themselves just because they don't share your views.

If you wouldn't (dare?) do it to someone's face then I don't see why it should be fair game here.

webby":287o7xtf said:
f**k the lot of you, it's my opinion and if you don't like it stick your saracen owning heads up your arse.

Webby out

Stay out.
Cheers.

webby":1yt9t2ag said:

I don't own a Saracen.

However, I often find my head up my arse.

But, that has more to do with the fact that I am always right.

And in this case laddy, you are most certainly wrong.

This is fact.

Go home and play with yourself a bit more.

To**er.

Woah, first time I've seen things kicking off on RB!

I suppose it only takes a thread realating to drugs, religion or race to get things going.

Fact is she wasn't at the pinnacle of her career, far from it...not making it seem okay but it's hardly like a present day Olympian like Chris Hoy shifting bags of Coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back