*sighs* Missy? You fkd up big time baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"wrong decision" im pritty sure she knew what she was doing and well aware of the concequences. i wonder how long she was doing it befour she got caught and how much she made. now shes going be locked up with lots of women :LOL: fair play to her i say. beats working 9 to 5 in a dead end job and being taxed for the pleasure.
oh and yes i would even though she probley wouldent :D

Re: Stupid

webby":i0n64z33 said:
Accomplished so much... she rode a bike downhill (pretty fast) but is that really an accomplisment, it was her job, she got paid. End of.

She's no hero, she was a professional cyclist, now a drug trafficer which has potentially killed people. She is scum, end of!

She was world flipping champion!

Potentially killed people?!?! How did you work that one out?!?

No, it isn't big or clever, but it IS a shame. Go back to reading your Daily Mail and calm down.

p.s. Would you/wouldn't you....not a bad mugshot...if you fancy Anthony Kiedis....

Attachments

• missy.jpg
    missy.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,066
I'd like to see her running a team and coaching, you could, and will, learn a hell of a lot from her.

She made a wrong turn, she's pleaded. So once all this is out of the way I hope she see's the better of her ways and sorts herself out properly.

DM":1y45ixzg said:
It's a familiar story: Jay Adams, Christian Hosoi, Missy Giove...
young, successful, linked to a certain image and lifestyle. And lacking real guidance/ structure when the money dried up.

They're still all heroes, IMO - But only for SOME of the things they've done, obviously.

Looking back: She was a true icon and achieved a huge amount;
Looking forward: I hope she sorts her ****** life out. :(

Very true

IMO Jay Adams was a real innovator though...probably more of an icon to kids of that era than Missy Giove.

Hope she does sort herself out

Neil G":3lz6uayj said:
DM":3lz6uayj said:
It's a familiar story: Jay Adams, Christian Hosoi, Missy Giove...
young, successful, linked to a certain image and lifestyle. And lacking real guidance/ structure when the money dried up.

They're still all heroes, IMO - But only for SOME of the things they've done, obviously.

Looking back: She was a true icon and achieved a huge amount;
Looking forward: I hope she sorts her ****** life out. :(

Very true

IMO Jay Adams was a real innovator though...probably more of an icon to kids of that era than Missy Giove.

Hope she does sort herself out

Never having been into skating reading up on those two chaps mentioned above was an interesting.

Anyhow onto Giove. Personal viewpoints on marijuana in this case are fairly irrelevant. Smuggling this in the USA is a crime punishable with some jail time which Giove surely realised. She was an outstanding athlete and genuine star during a golden age of the sport. She messed up, I hope she can get her life back on track.

LeeDevelopment":7hu6ul8r said:
I'd like to see her running a team and coaching, you could, and will, learn a hell of a lot from her.

She made a wrong turn, she's pleaded. So once all this is out of the way I hope she see's the better of her ways and sorts herself out properly.

true.

Prison will either make you worse or better, (it never leaves you the same), so I hope in her case, it leads to better.

Otherwise, this might be the 1st of many more incarcerations.

!

She rode a bike as a job, I do my job everyday...

Pain relief for people who are ill is understandable but to sell it on the streets to people who may then get addicted to something else is just wrong.

**** the lot of you, it's my opinion and if you don't like it stick your saracen owning heads up your arse.

Webby out

Re: !

webby":ntcfc0kx said:
f**k the lot of you, it's my opinion and if you don't like it stick your saracen owning heads up your arse.

Webby out

Easy fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back