36 KB · Views: 1,452
trickylad":13x6bzb9 said:
MY pride and joy

From the outside:

And the rather unspectacular inside

and the other view

tumblr_ky1bkjs5Jw1qznk94o1_500.jpg

:LOL: :cool: :LOL: :cool: :LOL: :cool: :LOL: :cool: :LOL: :cool:

Excellent, trickylad! A TARDIS shed! The only thing that I would like better than a TARDIS shed is a set of TARDIS pedaling muscles.

Re: Epoch's beautifully stocked beer fridge

drpaddle":2kcn7o3d said:
Ah, yes! You spotted what is nearly your hometown brew. (Tecate is about 60 beautiful miles northeast of Ensenada.) The Tecate is left over from a beercheck on a Hash House Harriers trail I set a while ago. We always use cans for beerchecks because we have to pack them in and cans are lighter.

Nice to see a Mexican neighbor on the list. I don't know about mountain bikes, but there are some fine old Mexican roadbikes to be had, including Condor. (The Condor professional team kicked butt on the best Alta California cyclists when I was a teen in the early 1970s.)

There are some Alubike, Turbo and Benotto, I believe in that order in quality...
Did not knew about the Condor...

Cheers mate

rudymexico":2sztq2ko said:
drpaddle":2sztq2ko said:
Ah, yes! You spotted what is nearly your hometown brew. (Tecate is about 60 beautiful miles northeast of Ensenada.) The Tecate is left over from a beercheck on a Hash House Harriers trail I set a while ago. We always use cans for beerchecks because we have to pack them in and cans are lighter.

Nice to see a Mexican neighbor on the list. I don't know about mountain bikes, but there are some fine old Mexican roadbikes to be had, including Condor. (The Condor professional team kicked butt on the best Alta California cyclists when I was a teen in the early 1970s.)

There are some Alubike, Turbo and Benotto, I believe in that order in quality...
Did not knew about the Condor...

Cheers mate
The Condor Team was from Guadalajara. Beyond that, I don't recall much. My attempts to find references on Google yielded nothing. Augustin Alcantara was a Mexican winning races in California at the time and regarded with awe, but I'm not sure he was with Condor. Can't imagine why my memory has faded, it has only been 40 years! :)

drpaddle":2izrcpl8 said:
Every workshop needs a well-stocked fridge, and Epoch's is a fine example. May I also offer for consideration my fountain of youth at the top of my garage stairs? It is currently stocked with Wipeout, a divinely hopped San Diego-style IPA from Port Brewing Company.

sweet :cool:

Back