Show us your shed!!

Finally got round to getting an up to date pic of mine.....

Just Karma'd a frame and 3 wheels to a good friend, so only have a few bits in it at the moment.

Attachments

• IMG00719.jpg
    IMG00719.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 1,645
I have recently moved into a Victorian semi....1880 build date.....I now have a well ventilated cellar!.....the spiders ensure no female intrusion and 100% dedication of space to all thongs two wheeled!....

Aaaaahhhhh.......... :oops: .......damned iPhone !!.....made me laugh though.....I guess you know what I meant!!

A few years ago I had to move and lost this (a separation):
DSCF1211s.jpg

DSCF1214s.jpg

10x7 meters, including porch, internet, tv, the whole works...

But I am much more happy now and have this little cosy shed:
DSCN3139sm.jpg

DSCN3142sm.jpg

That's it isn't it, after cars and bikes, a man's best friend is the shed, the big kid's play room a place away from the civility of indoors.

I have always wanted a shed, and now I have a shed, an old 10 x 6 ex chicken coop, but it is far from how I want it, due to available funds and grief from the OAP neighbours who are taking action to get it removed.

I have had to tell them that the shed is for the safe storage of my motorcycle, even though it won't currently get through the door, but my intention originally was my home from home to keep me using my studio flat as a workshop, no point decorating here, too many machines about.

Re: Epoch's beautifully stocked beer fridge

drpaddle":3f7zv0b6 said:
Every workshop needs a well-stocked fridge, and Epoch's is a fine example. May I also offer for consideration my fountain of youth at the top of my garage stairs? It is currently stocked with Wipeout, a divinely hopped San Diego-style IPA from Port Brewing Company.

I see some Tecate beer there amigo.

Salud.

(Not far away from you...in Ensenada...)

Re: Epoch's beautifully stocked beer fridge

rudymexico":1fz9awyu said:
drpaddle":1fz9awyu said:
Every workshop needs a well-stocked fridge, and Epoch's is a fine example. May I also offer for consideration my fountain of youth at the top of my garage stairs? It is currently stocked with Wipeout, a divinely hopped San Diego-style IPA from Port Brewing Company.

I see some Tecate beer there amigo.

Salud.

(Not far away from you...in Ensenada...)

Ah, yes! You spotted what is nearly your hometown brew. (Tecate is about 60 beautiful miles northeast of Ensenada.) The Tecate is left over from a beercheck on a Hash House Harriers trail I set a while ago. We always use cans for beerchecks because we have to pack them in and cans are lighter.

Nice to see a Mexican neighbor on the list. I don't know about mountain bikes, but there are some fine old Mexican roadbikes to be had, including Condor. (The Condor professional team kicked butt on the best Alta California cyclists when I was a teen in the early 1970s.)

Back