Show us your shed!!

FMJ":3bvtvnn2 said:
Someone say garage? :LOL:

gar4.jpg

Is that an old 87/88 FZR750 by any chance???

type49":2ke0rmsn said:
Is that an old 87/88 FZR750 by any chance???

It's a JDM spec 89 FZR 400. Under the cover in the other pic is a 89 Rallye Golf. It's all about the retro. :D

My manly-man cave

I always feel somewhat uneasy when I see neat, ordered, and productive workshops. I start to wonder, are they not real men? How could any manly-man actually allow himself space to get things done? It isn't a concept I can grok. But then, I suppose, it might be a European thing. :D

Presenting the antithesis of the beautiful work areas viewed above, here is a tour of my cavern of doom (roughly 20 by 20 feet). In the bikes photo, starting bottom front: '81 Ritchey, '79 Trek 730 (1980 decals), trash modern cruiser, WWII-vintage Schwinn CycleTruck cruiser, early '80s Olmo. Top: early '70s Medici frameset, early '80s Miyata Professional, early '90s Miyata. The orange thing hanging in the corner is the 1976 Krelmin Cycle with 5" shopping cart wheels.

Attachments

• garage_bikes1.jpg
    garage_bikes1.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 1,914
  • garage_bench.jpg
    garage_bench.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 1,914
  • Garage_piles1.jpg
    Garage_piles1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,914
  • garage_front.jpg
    garage_front.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,914
Epoch's beautifully stocked beer fridge

Every workshop needs a well-stocked fridge, and Epoch's is a fine example. May I also offer for consideration my fountain of youth at the top of my garage stairs? It is currently stocked with Wipeout, a divinely hopped San Diego-style IPA from Port Brewing Company.

Attachments

• garage_kegerator.jpg
    garage_kegerator.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,909
Re: Epoch's beautifully stocked beer fridge

drpaddle":2voj26kr said:
Every workshop needs a well-stocked fridge, and Epoch's is a fine example. May I also offer for consideration my fountain of youth at the top of my garage stairs? It is currently stocked with Wipeout, a divinely hopped San Diego-style IPA from Port Brewing Company.

Just put it on my wishlist! :LOL:

dr paddle

you are all show
what a stunning looking house m8
what a sad excuse for a shop dude :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i bet your wifeys like mine ,looks and sorta smiles then goes away
the thought that occured to me is "what if i die?" she'll have to dump all these
quality items

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :LOL:

mikee":3vk1fjtb said:
dr paddle

you are all show
what a stunning looking house m8
what a sad excuse for a shop dude :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i bet your wifeys like mine ,looks and sorta smiles then goes away
the thought that occured to me is "what if i die?" she'll have to dump all these
quality items

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :LOL:
When my wife sees the mess in the garage, I think she also contemplates my death. Then, she throws more junk on the piles, like clods upon my grave. :D

Back