show us your Rocky Mountains!

I've been busy lately, I'm casually trying to collect all 92 models Rocky Mountain made and they've been popping up kinda lately (I've also been looking).

So along with the Glacier, Team Comp, and Hammer (I'm sure you've already seen ad nauseam). I've pick these up.

92' Experience
View attachment 774871View attachment 774872View attachment 774873

92 Equipe
View attachment 774874

View attachment 774875

and this thing, a work in progress- 92 Fusion.
View attachment 774876

Question for all you experts- should I swap the tires on the Equipe and Experience ?

opps one more- I picked this up off marketplace out of the Vancouver area. I'm pretty sure it's a 95 Vertex

View attachment 774878View attachment 774879
That's a great collection right there!

mine is all worn and beat looking... Sorry about that. Its lead a life of hard riding.
No apologies necessary, that splatter paint is magnificent. I love bikes that wear their history too. Can't wait to see what dekerf does with that warrior of yours.
The Electra in the bg looks like a sweet cruiser too

No apologies necessary, that splatter paint is magnificent. I love bikes that wear their history too. Can't wait to see what dekerf does with that warrior of yours.
The Electra in the bg looks like a sweet cruiser too

Thanks MattThundrr! Well stated too, it really was a warrior :cool: The paint is an Imron 7 color splatter that was so artfully done, I have come to know each tube like scripture, it is the character that makes this bike to me. Here are a dew more photos.

Thanks on the cruiser! It is fun to take it out for a roll. Bought it new back in 2010, haven't ridden it much and thought of selling it, or converting to an E Bike, but I've ridden it lost this season, so much I'm keeping it as is. Thanks to a few key people here ;)

IMG_9869.jpg IMG_E9865.JPG IMG_9861.jpg

Whoa, I was just pointed to this thread here! :cool: o_O:oops: SO many beautiful Rocky's here and here mine is all worn and beat looking... Sorry about that. Its lead a life of hard riding. On its first day from the store, I rode it submerged in the South Saskatchewan river. My riding buddies were shocked that I would do this to a brand new bike. I suppose I was too, but that's what I did with my old Hammer so I needed to see if I made the right trade ;)

It has been ridden hard, but lovingly maintained after all the hard rides. It was also used as a daily commuter year round for many years. Some of my best rides were in the cold Saskatchewan winters with it. So with that its is going away to Chris Dekerf for an assessment and possible repairs. I'll keep everyone updated to it and hopefully I can show it back here looking clean and shiny like a new penny. Mean time I'm working on another Rocky and hope it can look as good as the examples here. They are truly an inspiration. Thanks!

View attachment 778609
Icon!

Latest posts

Back