Show us your... Overbury's

Some beauties in this thread, and surprising variety. I have one but I'm going to wait until it's finished before I post in here.

This isn't mine, it belongs to Terry who is 85 now and had this built for him back in the day, he now rides an E bike due to age/mobility issues but rode this for many years. I found the photo whilst browsing my Flikr account and thought I'd post it up for posterity. 👍 😁 View attachment 740662
That’s nice, overburys e stay, never seen one

Magura mounts are interesting as well, backwards on the forks.

interesting that the seat post bolt is at the front here, perhaps from a later repair? Never seen anything but bolt to the rear, the braze-ons look the same as on most pioneers but the fork crown is different to the majority of ( columbus tubed) pioneers so maybe this is indeed 531 and not columbus. the reynolds decals appear to be more recent than 1990 so maybe this already had a refurb in the past. - you have some work to do particularly around the seat tube and the fork crown where the crown race is positioned, \bb looks a little rough too - good project for the summer :)

Back