Show us your Kuwahara

Hi again,

Yes, the steam has the two bolts to have an extra bottle wich makes three with the two on the frame!!!.

The bike is not mint but considering its age, it's in great shape and unmolested with all or most original parts. I'll send more pictures next week that I will be on vacation :cool:

I've measured the vertical tube and is 52cm (about 21") and fine for me (1,70cm - 5,7") but still not comfortable, I have to put my butt too much past the seat. Maybe a different seatpost to place the seat further back would help.

Hi again,

Yes, the steam has the two bolts to have an extra bottle wich makes three with the two on the frame!!!.

The bike is not mint but considering its age, it's in great shape and unmolested with all or most original parts. I'll send more pictures next week that I will be on vacation :cool:

I've measured the vertical tube and is 52cm (about 21") and fine for me (1,70cm - 5,7") but still not comfortable, I have to put my butt too much past the seat. Maybe a different seatpost to place the seat further back would help.
It's a great bike and would appeal to lots of people on this site. They just need to be a bit taller than us to enjoy!

Here is my number one ride (the bike I use for 90% of the time), a "Sage". It used to have different bars and stem, until the handlebars cracked at the stem junction! Cromo handelbars too. No injuries, thankfully.

Attachments

• Stem Extended.jpg
    Stem Extended.jpg
    606.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC00647.jpg
    DSC00647.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC00136.jpg
    DSC00136.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 15
Back