Show us yer FSR's

Re:

Here is the Big Hit hanging out next door to Sam Hill and friends.

In full flight at the Albany Urban Downhill

Up on the shipping containers!

Sam Hill on his way to victory,

Still big coup for that event getting Sammy Hill there. Good place for an urban DH Albany, actually pretty much the only place in WA that would be any good for an urban DH.

Re:

All the lads down there worked really hard to make it happen! very lucky that there isnt a world cup face for a few weeks.

Realised this frame is a bit too small for me so I'm selling to either get a larger version (which I can stick my brand new BETD linkage on) or will get something similar!

Hi Guys, I've just pulled my old Grabber Green (199:cool: FSR Extreme out of the shed, I've owned it since new and I want to do a few changed to update it a bit.

Thinking of changing tyres, what size can I get away with on the rear as it looks tight!

Also I will mainly be using it for trails, general jumps and messing about (No serious DH), would it be a silly idea to think about using something like a 2.4 front and a 2.2/2.3 rear if one would fit?

thanks,
Ben.

ben p":1tykhbhp said:
Hi Guys, I've just pulled my old Grabber Green (199:cool: FSR Extreme out of the shed, I've owned it since new and I want to do a few changed to update it a bit.

Thinking of changing tyres, what size can I get away with on the rear as it looks tight!

Also I will mainly be using it for trails, general jumps and messing about (No serious DH), would it be a silly idea to think about using something like a 2.4 front and a 2.2/2.3 rear if one would fit?

thanks,
Ben.

2.2 is about the limit without rubbing on the chainstays for the rear.
2.4 upfront should be fine as long as the fork has enough clearance.

Myself I use a 2.3 upfront and a 2.1 rear.

isitafox":3954ue99 said:
Realised this frame is a bit too small for me so I'm selling to either get a larger version (which I can stick my brand new BETD linkage on) or will get something similar!

Shame you're after a stumpy FSR and not a GC FSR, as I've one of the latter available for purchase.

Back