Show us what you did today, thread

Hope you get it Andy, cool bikes, quite fancy an early Turner or Santa Cruz :cool:

Lost it at £160 my max was 155.Typical as im sure if id been able to bid in the dying seconds i would have won it at about 130[when i was highest]but not being able to watch it meant i bid with 4 hours to go.

Didnt even get the friggin netbook :x

Now saddened and annoyed :(

Look on the bright side Andy, you saved some £!

And anyway, hardtails are sooooo much more satisfying ;)

2nd chance offer just came in :D Im seeing if he'll do it for £155 posted[the canny Scot ;)]
Fingers crossed :D

The other bidder had 68% activity with the seller.Thats kind of high isnt it :?

Day off today so off to the beach.

2011-11-07131542.jpg

dyna-ti":3m8d20xs said:
2nd chance offer just came in :D Im seeing if he'll do it for £155 posted[the canny Scot ;)]
Fingers crossed :D

The other bidder had 68% activity with the seller.Thats kind of high isnt it :?
Shill bidding? Might be worth reporting, and let him know where he can ram the Santa Cruz. Wouldn't be getting my money. Although I suppose the buyer might be brand new and has only bought a few things?

Gazz - you suit the blonde hair and I like your wellies.

Paid for it now so we'll see how it is when it arrives :? £175 Including postage i think its at about its money,to put an antiques roadshow spin on it,but its an iconic frame and well put together with plenty of good reviews and to find one my size i reckon its not too bad a find.
As long as the pivots are ok but tbh im not one to judge the condition of these things,and as for the shock,might be difficult to service due to age.Hope this isnt a pig in a poke but ill just have to wait and see.

Im looking for a red mavic x517 in just about any condition.Im willing to do a straight swop for the nos citron x517 thats on the wheelset im building

Back