Show us what you did today, thread

clockworkgazz":3mwtgojh said:
Day off today so off to the beach.

2011-11-07131542.jpg

you dyed your hair gaz ?

dyna-ti":mkuzulap said:
Lost it at £160 my max was 155.Typical as im sure if id been able to bid in the dying seconds i would have won it at about 130[when i was highest]but not being able to watch it meant i bid with 4 hours to go.

Didnt even get the friggin netbook :x

Now saddened and annoyed :(

Join the Club. I was going for this as well but a client got in the way and I couldn't bid in time!

Bullpup":j696e5fr said:
dyna-ti":j696e5fr said:
Lost it at £160 my max was 155.Typical as im sure if id been able to bid in the dying seconds i would have won it at about 130[when i was highest]but not being able to watch it meant i bid with 4 hours to go.

Join the Club. I was going for this as well but a client got in the way and I couldn't bid in time!

Oh I see you got it in the end - nice one.

How many bloody NOS Citron rims have you got Andy??

I'm sure I saw a red 517 for sale on here somewhere a few days ago.

Bullpup":26g4ty58 said:
dyna-ti":26g4ty58 said:

Should've used a program like esnipe then.

How many bloody NOS Citron rims have you got Andy??

I'm sure I saw a red 517 for sale on here somewhere a few days ago.[/quote]
Down to the last and be thankfill rid of.Personal taste-I hate citron rims :LOL:

Couldnt see the red one you were talking about Taz :?

I stupidly missed out on a custom Rab down jacket.Extra fill at 850 and extra length to about mid thigh[6'3"] Purple too :(
Missed out as i took a sudden notion to make some cheese on toast
Went for 70 quid :shock: :shock:

My lovely and stupidly light Profile cranks arrived today. 404g for 180mm cranks. Outrageous.

dsc5738.jpg

And that INCLUDES the dust caps!

That reminds me, Kaiser pay for the Sugino Mighty cranks i gave you or give them back, its evident your not going to use them :roll:

Nice cranks ZZ, the Sugino ones I mention above are of a similar niceness and 180's as well ;)

velomaniac":9ff7cn02 said:
That reminds me, Kaiser pay for the Sugino Mighty cranks i gave you or give them back, its evident your not going to use them :roll:

Nice cranks ZZ, the Sugino ones I mention above are of a similar niceness and 180's as well ;)

Ahem they were put to good use at Mugdock CX race I'll have you know. But yes I'll pay or return, how much are you after? Just a as a matter of interest?

Back