Show us what you did today, thread

I wasn't so impressed with the cost though, 15 mins there, 17mins back, cost £7.80, that's on their PAYG tariff, or I could subscribe for £20 a month and pay a lower rate per minute.
Pretty sure a bus would be cheaper, or a car, or....

Should have pedalled harder and got it cheaper!
Looking at the prices, 60p for first minute then 20p a minute after that. Cheaper than a taxi for sure.
Interesting part is the £12 max cap per hire. Not bad for what could be a full day trundling round the sights of Aberdeen.

Well yesterday evening actually, went for an evening ride up the Lomonds from RSPB Vane Farm.

Where I was headed, pic taken from path around Loch Leven. Climbed to just above light coloured crags at right of centre of pic.
Had ridden up there before but had to bail out of the forest road as at 13%+ gradient it was too much for my auld legs. The path that I then rode down is actually easier going up once you get above the band of yellow gorse bushes on face of hill. Said I'd never try riding up that way again but my Specialized Levo SL ebike is a gamechanger as I was able to ride all the way up to top of forest road this time.

20230602_205204.jpg

Looking down on Kinnesswood and it's wee golf course. Where I live is on far side of loch, above where the big island is, beyond right hand end of Benarty. Been up on Benarty dozens of times on bike. Good blast along the top then down off back towards Ballingry.

20230602_201106.jpg

High point of ride, taken from same spot as Kinnesswood pic, then off down path/trail into the trees/bushes then down through them to road. Headed to Portmoak Moss at right hand centre of pic, from there back on to Loch Leven path (Heritage Trail). The fast downhill descent is well worth the climb up.

20230602_201048.jpg

Back