Show us what you did today, thread

That solid front wheel should be interesting in the wind. Just as well you don’t live somewhere breezy.

Looks fun Jamie. Plenty of room up front for Brian too if he gets a bit tired. 😂

Whole family had the “supercold”. Still feeling a bit rough, but horrific week at work and needed out. Took Logan up to Monikie in the trailer. Fed the ducks, played on the swings and visited the cafe. Stopped on the way back to watch the radio controlled seaplanes flying on one of the ponds. Only 10 miles but totally knackered.

9F433BD1-3F09-4051-8FC1-379CD49065DB.jpeg

Whole family had the “supercold”. Still feeling a bit rough, but horrific week at work and needed out. Took Logan up to Monikie in the trailer. Fed the ducks, played on the swings and visited the cafe. Stopped on the way back to watch the radio controlled seaplanes flying on one of the ponds. Only 10 miles but totally knackered.

View attachment 583232
Wow! The wee lad has grown. That's a fine head of hair.
Better teach him to fight now.

A nice varied weekend of riding for myself. Hope everyone else managed a bit of riding or hopefully managed to get out in some nice weather.

Out today with Brian for a road ride, yes a ride that was on roads or tarmac tracks, lots of debris but still under it was road. And a great road it was too! A great ride it was too with Brian on his Cube and myself on the Jack Taylor. We even made it back just before the rain and darkness, only just :)

Super Clubman Ride Strathconan Nov 2021 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

And a couple from yesterdays (Sat) ride into Thurso as I had to pick up all the bits and pieces of the electrics from the Bullitt. Seems it's the controller that is burnt out and can be picked up for £30 - £40 so may well be worth sorting over the winter. After testing the motor and battery are still perfect. Thanks to Sam from the Bike Shop for testing it all and sorting.

Untitled by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Untitled by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Went out for a ride to check what that bar steward Arwen had done to my local loop.
Spent most of it channelling the spirit of @epicyclo

726A5495-2F8E-45B2-8F9C-1F2F11D11419.jpeg

Photo taken where a month ago my mate and I clear the two trees that came down a couple of years ago. No way I’m getting through that lot with my bush saw.
Country park even worse. Couple of the trees down are 4 foot across, with no access for heavy machinery. Can see the loch loop being open for a very long time.

Well I think I actually did this a few days ago when I had the wheel off, but today is when I noticed it - yup, my lovely 888s ain't quite so lovely no more 🤦‍♂️ And to think I didn't actually tighten them bolts much at all, may have been fatigued already from a previous owner possibly. So now I'm in need of a set of lowers for early-model 888 with the 35mm stanchions, heck if I know where I'll find that. Possibly them off an early-model 66?

Attachments

• 20211214_163654.jpg
    20211214_163654.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back