Show us what you did today, thread

Bullpup":1jeqbjv9 said:
I picked up a 1996 Scott Carbon WCS Pro Racing with Carbon rigid fork. Pictures as requested:

Nice Scott!

I did nearly four hours on mine today!
Think I'll sleep well tonight

Mike

Just a few more pics to add to Jamie's of the Aultnabreac ride. His home territory - it's where all Scotland's winds are manufactured.

I have been admiring yours - what travel forks are you running? I am thinking about some 80mm Maguras with Firmtechs and matching rears with Evo Boosters.

Bullpup":b3ltr2ui said:
I have been admiring yours - what travel forks are you running? I am thinking about some 80mm Maguras with Firmtechs and matching rearys with Evo Boosters.

Whose?

Mike

Re:

Looking at the dust mark on my stanchions, remember dust MacRetro? :LOL: I used 68mm of travel yesterday.

Syncros bars may have to go. I can cope with the 530mm width, but being totally straight, they feel a bit weird!
May hunt for some other Syncros offerings

Mike

Wind dropped a bit, so headed out for a wee bit of semi-local exploration. Found a couple of link tracks but nothing too special. At least my curiosity about the path I pass every day heading to work is now satisfied.

Untitled by Steven Clubb, on Flickr

Re:

So I was looking for a set of suitable suspension forks for the Scott and found these:

However the were attatched to this:

Sometimes they end up being great rides Clubby.
Its always nice to just go out exploring, finding out, like you did, where that track goes.

That Patriot is a bit...... :? ...... 'colourful'

Jamie

Back