Show us what you did today, thread

Re:

That is indeed a cracker, here's my new wheels to make it look even better in comparison ha ha :oops:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 359
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 359
Re: Re:

Hawmaw":1mvl766c said:
Nothing wrong with that Gaz.

I agree. They consistently get good reviews and are great value for money. Only bad point is that you have to get involved with Halfrauds.

Nowt wrong with Halfords either, I source much stuff from my local branch and have bought several bikes from them over the years. Rubbish service and dire mechanics can be found in many more prestigious retailers not just them. They are my LBS and the independent ones around here have often been poorer at customer service than them. Thats a good bike Gaz, brilliant VFM.

Re:

Cheers, does seem to ride well over the limited runs I have done, I have not been offroad for an age so am like bambi on ice with the new machine. Defo need to get over Mr K, however I will be a bit girly on the downs until I get my fat tyre eye in, its been all on-road work of late.

Hawmaw, all retro gone- two road bikes and this bike to work 29er in the garage now which is a bit of a shame- I have another 29er Surly karate monkey but a stuck seatpost and siezed discs means I will prob sell that soon. :?

Re: Re:

clubby":2w9o9bj5 said:
Hawmaw":2w9o9bj5 said:
Nothing wrong with that Gaz.

I agree. They consistently get good reviews and are great value for money. Only bad point is that you have to get involved with Halfrauds.

The only time I got involved with Halfords was to hand them some paper and walk out with a bike in a box. Not been back since :LOL:

Looks like you've got some seriously steep hills near you Gaz ;)

Back