Another Xizang - listing laziness at its very best!

Strange how the previous listings have completely disappeared from eBay history. I asked her about the hubs which is why she's revised the listing. Made an offer but she countered @£950.

I know a couple of people that want it but everyone is put off by the way it’s been put out there.

I’m going Manchester today and have tried to get a straight answer why it’s been listed twice but she’s very defensive.

Haha - me too, Trafford Park so was able to go through Alderley Edge. Just found my messages from her back in June where she kicked right off at me.
Even after asking about the hubs she just sent a photo of the front one, no message. If she could be bothered to research she'd know the significance but she's too busy riding one of her £10k Pinarellos.

Haha - me too, Trafford Park so was able to go through Alderley Edge. Just found my messages from her back in June where she kicked right off at me.
Even after asking about the hubs she just sent a photo of the front one, no message. If she could be bothered to research she'd know the significance but she's too busy riding one of her £10k Pinarellos.

What did you offer mate?

Pm me if you prefer

Thanks for slagging me off, delightful bunch!
As none of you know me personally I feel this criticism very harsh.
I listed in June, innocently copied another eBay listing.
I’m not greedy nor any of the other accusations levied against me.
Like anyone I want to make the most from what I have.
interesting how some of you were keen to take advantage!
It’s my birthday today so try as hard as you can to #bekind.

No need, she's kicking right off at me on eBay now she's seen all this! £625 which I thought was reasonable considering it's collection only and only the frame and hubs are worth anything - the rest wants binning.
Plus time of year, the fact that our hobbies exhibits have fallen in value right across the board all need to be taken into account.
If it was worth more it would have sold.

Strange how the previous listings have completely disappeared from eBay history. I asked her about the hubs which is why she's revised the listing. Made an offer but she countered @£950.
After 90days I think they automatically disappear.

£950 is the asking price on all the Facebook listings I've seen - @d8mok has seen those too by the looks of it 😂 🫢.

No need, she's kicking right off at me on eBay now she's seen all this! £625 which I thought was reasonable considering it's collection only and only the frame and hubs are worth anything - the rest wants binning.
Plus time of year, the fact that our hobbies exhibits have fallen in value right across the board all need to be taken into account.
If it was worth more it would have sold.
Thanks “she’s” just read this message #bekind

Latest posts

Back