Show us what you did today, thread

Re:

pot kettle the black calling the,

Rob, when ye've got time, please re-arrange the above into a well known phrase or saying. :shock:

Sold they forks yet? Ma finger was hovering ower the PM button. :roll:

Re:

Thank feck fer that. :cool: I've got a spare Marin Wolf Ridge frame to build up some time when I get fed up with the Cannondale, so no any time soon :mrgreen: , they would just have gone into "stock" anyway. :facepalm:

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":25sjbyv9 said:
Thank feck fer that. :cool: I've got a spare Marin Wolf Ridge frame to build up some time when I get fed up with the Cannondale, so no any time soon :mrgreen: , they would just have gone into "stock" anyway. :facepalm:

What you looking for?
I've got a pair of bouncy forks I don't have a use for anymore. I'd even deliver! :LOL:

Re: Re:

firedfromthecircus":1eov98m5 said:
old_coyote_pedaller":1eov98m5 said:

What you looking for?
I've got a pair of bouncy forks I don't have a use for anymore. I'd even deliver! :LOL:

Details please. Looking for 1.1/8th ahead, cheap n cheerful. Canna mind the steerer length needed though - quite long at a guess.

:D

Re:

Hoi you! Wait yer turn in the queue.

Er...on ye go. :mrgreen:

Barry, I was only in "me want, me want" mode.
I'd not be using them soon so better if somebody else gets the use of them. Thanks for offer though. :cool:

The bouncy ones are Marz Bombers Z3.5. 100mm travel. Decent condition, recent seals and oil change. One wee rub mark on a stanchion that is hidden behind the brace but it doesn't seem to cause any issues. Not so sure they are cheap though. I'd need £60 plus postage but MacRetro mail might be able to help. I have other rigid options which would be cheaper.

IMG_0463_zps08d201e9.jpg

IMG_0461_zps4d7aa8dc.jpg

IMG_0469_zps9bc062a9.jpg

IMG_0468_zpsba0d5e65.jpg

Latest posts

Back