Show us what you did today, thread

RobMac":2obz2eua said:
gmac123":2obz2eua said:
at the end of the day mfg'ers come up with this stuff so we buy it, and we all do love to buy bike stuff (as well as ride em, dream of building them, building em, planning to build em, source parts to build them and so on).
Exactly :?
Fooking expensive habit though :LOL:

dyna-ti":1vjy0j82 said:
RobMac":1vjy0j82 said:
gmac123":1vjy0j82 said:
at the end of the day mfg'ers come up with this stuff so we buy it, and we all do love to buy bike stuff (as well as ride em, dream of building them, building em, planning to build em, source parts to build them and so on).
Exactly :?
Fooking expensive habit though :LOL:

Depends what 'habit' you're comparing it to. ;)

Drugs, gambling, smoking, stamp collecting, ballroom dancing?

The History Man":3pigpux0 said:
Depends what 'habit' you're comparing it to. ;)

Drugs, gambling, smoking, stamp collecting, ballroom dancing?

True, you cant take it with you ;)

My latest venture is coin collecting :D Well current pictorial 50p's,£1 and £2 coins to be exact.

Not as appealing as hoors 'n' coke i grant you :LOL:

That must cost a mint.

If you pay over the odds for one, does it leave you a bit tender?

Quite mild down here. No coat required.

dyna-ti":33www7bt said:
My latest venture is coin collecting :D Well current pictorial 50p's,£1 and £2 coins to be exact.

Is that no whit everybody else calls "saving" (for bike bits) or in my case jist not spending it right away on bike bits? :mrgreen:
If I start this coin collecting, I suppose it disnae mean jist keeping the shrapnel that ends up in my pockets? :roll:
Think I'll stick to my present hobby, exchanging coins/notes of the realm for "2nd hand whit naebody else wants" bike bits. :facepalm:

old_coyote_pedaller":rc1lt00s said:
Think I'll stick to my present hobby, exchanging coins/notes of the realm for "2nd hand whit naebody else wants" bike bits. :facepalm:

Cammon yer steppin on Andys toes there :mrgreen:

old_coyote_pedaller":2su87uov said:
dyna-ti":2su87uov said:

Is that no whit everybody else calls "saving" (for bike bits) or in my case jist not spending it right away on bike bits? :mrgreen:
If I start this coin collecting, I suppose it disnae mean jist keeping the shrapnel that ends up in my pockets? :roll:

Naw, it started as shrapnel getting chucked into my big turned bowl, then i noticed one of my 50p was for the IOM TT, Being isle of man is no good here and me liking the TT, it got put aside, Went from there :LOL:

But youre right in that its just a form of saving, but handy for someone, who like me spends every penny :oops:

Back