Show us what you did today, thread

Should lift Clubby. It's starting to lift here now and the sun is baking!

I just built up the Cross check with 48:20. Seems about right for me round here. But 53:13 would be using the bike as more of a zimmer frame! :LOL:

there's clear skiies out there, left lanarkshire in peasoup this AM, as I rounded the bend on the M8 at harthill the great yellow ball appeared. got on my bike at whitburn and rode under blues skiies all the way to forth road bridge where the peasoup appeared again

Just about to head back out and its cloudy up here, coming in from the north/west so it should be with you guys later. I am thinking of taking the Trucker out around Strathmore lodge and out west towards Strathy and then home along the coast. Its great having these couple of days off.
Tonight I will have to work my backside off getting all my 'chores' done :)
I think the 53/13 singlespeed will take you back to your early days Brian, most likely to when you were just a baby curled up in a feotal position and crying ;)
Have a good one no matter where you are guys.

Jamie

Skies started to clear 4 miles from the house but I was on my way anyway so I headed to Dunkeld to tackle a loop I've fancied for a while. Parked at the hermitage and diced with death on the A9 until I got onto the back road up to Grandtully. Once on the back roads it was a nice spin round to Aberfeldy before the climb from hell over towards Crieff. Half an hour later I topped out surrounded by hills and sky.

Untitled by steven.clubb, on Flickr

Road across the moorland was gently downhill so it was a pleasure to hurtle along with very little effort. Once I reached the Crieff road I turned left and head back down to Dunkeld.
Great roads and lovely weather, even the traffic wasn't too busy!

gmac123":3u1i5ozx said:
did sram not recall those brakes

They did indeed, early 2014. Bought it on sale in Devember and it came straight from the warehouse, so I'm assuming it was checked. IRC it was the seals failing at US cross races in low temp that sparked the recall. Been riding all winter and they've been fine. Been really impressed with them, loads of power but really controllable.

Back