Show us what you did today, thread

Bad luck there :(

Looking at it and the way one end is in the depression it makes you think it started in there which makes you think that theyre the cause :? Maybe something on the press caused a ripple but it seem like youve more of a chance on the replacement frame.
Have you seen any others go at that point ? Maybe a google search or something. But to me it looks like its an internal issue not something youve caused :?

Anyway , bad luck :(
Any idea if its repairable ?, some of these welder need to do very small welds on very thin section and looking about beyond frame welders might produce someone who's skilled in tiny welds.

Re:

Sheet ice up the track from the house put me off going for a ride so put some CWA bar ends scored off ebay on the Kona. Look nice but wonder if I'll miss the reach of the longer ones they replaced? We'll see. Hopefully out for a snowy trundle at the weekend.

Attachments

• Onza 2.jpg
    Onza 2.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 246
  • Onza 1.jpg
    Onza 1.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 246
Re:

I'd fit them too, at least they stop all the crap from yer tyres getting onto the exposed inner cable and outer cable end which will definitely get dragged into outer.

Re:

more work today on frame n forks with hammerite stone chip in grey

should almost give the Zolatone effect

Back