Show us what you did today, thread

Funny how things like that don't appear when you're searching for them.

BTW JE James are selling them much cheaper.

Anyhow, there was a good chance they would not have got here in time. In the meantime, I've been able to be out on the bike doing shakedown rides.

found some asbo orange in the cave today so had to find something to paint :LOL:

not sure if i should do the brace black or orange or leave it as is :LOL:

got some grips that'll match that if you're interested, and cage bolts. and cable, and a top cap, and a bottle cage..........

aye there's a whole load of those roe dear in and around that area these days

been meaning to have a looksee for while, was really impressed with the size of the event and the whole set up. tbh i was gob smacked at the size of it, the number of kids, girls, jnrs, snrs and vets competing great to see!

would like to see it under normal conditions, i.e. knee deep in the mire, still there were still enough puddles to keep my two year old happy

Re:

I see roe deer quite often while out on rides. One ran across in front of me last Tuesday in the woods at The Meedies.
Seen a pair of them in there a couple of times. I suppose most people don't realise how many there are quite close to towns.

The History Man":2ejwttec said:
got some grips that'll match that if you're interested, and cage bolts. and cable, and a top cap, and a bottle cage..........

could be :cool: any pictures ?

Back