Show us what you did today, thread

i have no idea if there solid or hollow k :LOL: i can make my own yins if need be , and i might make a brace for the bars when am at it :LOL:

Big thanks to Zigzag for the collection! liking the pictures too.

Now I just need to arrange where to get it posted to...

zigzag":16gx4xg6 said:
That is spot on Mark, the blue bits should set it off really well. You going to get a matching seat post clamp to go with the skewers?

Yeah, will get more blue bits for it eventually, just want to get it up and running for now, been hanging around too long.

big.eck":16gx4xg6 said:
am liking that tae mark ;) you putting any more green or yellow on it ?

Na Alex, would have been awesome with the full Rasta red/gold/green anodized theme but would be commited to the Rasta paint job then, i recon i'll get sick of this after a while and re-do it plain yellow, the blue bits already there will tie in with the stock blue Bravado decals.

Cruiser looks ace man :cool:, i've heard that Innerleithen has an air ambulance on standby :LOL:

kaiser":1zulwz14 said:
Looking good Markie, strong money for a U brake tho! Did you no check ebay?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DiaTech-Gordo ... 390wt_1396

Still its always the last wee bits and bobs the cost as much!

I know, CRC have decent ones at 20 odd quid but i had to have the one at £50 :roll: , what the hell though, i'm building the bike to keep and ride, not sell :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
jimihendrix":3jaxk6e3 said:
kaiser":3jaxk6e3 said:
Looking good Markie, strong money for a U brake tho! Did you no check ebay?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DiaTech-Gordo ... 390wt_1396

Still its always the last wee bits and bobs the cost as much!

I know, CRC have decent ones at 20 odd quid but i had to have the one at £50 :roll: , what the hell though, i'm building the bike to keep and ride, not sell :)

" i'm building the bike to keep and ride, not sell " That concept will be a bit alien to Eck :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
And Mark :LOL: Ach sometimes you need a wee bit of bling to brighten up your day! :D

Latest posts

Back