Show us what you did today, thread

Cheers Alex - I'm dropping my wife off in Bo'ness for some Crimbo night oot just before 8 - alright if I nip doon after that? Probably be down at yours about 8.30? Don't want to interrupt yer Strictly viewing though, I know how you love those sparkly outfits...

zigzag":dybtys3g said:
Cheers Alex - I'm dropping my wife off in Bo'ness for some Crimbo night oot just before 8 - alright if I nip doon after that? Probably be down at yours about 8.30? Don't want to interrupt yer Strictly viewing though, I know how you love those sparkly outfits...

aye thats cool i'll be in , you want a gold sparkly seat by any chance ? :LOL: :LOL:

big.eck":2fycc1at said:
zigzag":2fycc1at said:

aye thats cool i'll be in , you want a gold sparkly seat by any chance ? :LOL: :LOL:

Gid man!

Is that the WTB one? I can't imagine you could ever bring yourself to part with that. Shame it wasn't the green version, I'd have probably taken that.

jimihendrix":o6l3ansi said:
This is why i dont build bikes too often, it always ends up costing me a fortune.

Bravado frame £120 (a bit much but it came with original flip flop stem and 3D forks)

Headset, seatpost, seatclamp £60

Tyres (Maxxis from Halfords) £50

Latest bunch of bits from CRC £95 (did'nt need to spend £50 on the CNC'd U brake but it is realy nice)

SAM_0333.jpg

Still needing, rear mech, cassette, chain, front brake, pedals etc.

Got it rubber side down for the first time thismorning though :cool:

SAM_0334.jpg

Looking good Markie, strong money for a U brake tho! Did you no check ebay?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DiaTech-Gordo ... 390wt_1396

Still its always the last wee bits and bobs the cost as much!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
big.eck":31ije5xt said:
well i paid for this today......................

c29ae431.jpg

i'll get it home next week (i couldnt get both home myself today) :LOL: bring on the macklunker ride :D :D :D :D :D

oh , it runs 3.0 tryes so i have a set of gazza's waiting for it :LOL:

:LOL: eck that is the bawz!!! cannae wait to see this running. Tell me those seat stays are solid bar BTW :LOL:

That is spot on Mark, the blue bits should set it off really well. You going to get a matching seat post clamp to go with the skewers?

Back