What do you think of this colour? RAL 5018

5467728839_c12bcdc2a9_b.jpg

I'm more concerned about the last item on the list on the whiteboard :shock:

Tazio":1zfdyrf2 said:
kaiser":1zfdyrf2 said:
What do you think of this colour? RAL 5018

5467728839_c12bcdc2a9_b.jpg

I'm more concerned about the last item on the list on the whiteboard :shock:

Now don't take the p*ss it's not nice! How about the Wardrobe Pics - is that with or without the Superman Costume?

First ones best, reminds me of Si's Cotic Soul in its original colour scheme :cool:

As for the list, Taz has got a point :shock:

Yeah pugs are special everyone should have one, at least once in there life.

You ever going to fix your canadian frame do you think?

Funny you should mention that...probably not. The last time I measured it it was on the small side :( Not sure if its worth it, deserves a proper repair rather than fannyied up but that means moolah. Was eyeing haggis's up though :) .....but fancy another 29er.

Yes his is rather nice indeed, special edition was it not? An upgrade 29er frame is also on my to aquire list, want something a bit lighter and with gears but that will have to wait till next year. The gt is a surprizing machine given it is made from scaffolding pipes and is a gt :LOL:

clockworkgazz":36zrwpip said:
Yes his is rather nice indeed, special edition was it not? An upgrade 29er frame is also on my to aquire list, want something a bit lighter and with gears but that will have to wait till next year. The gt is a surprizing machine given it is made from scaffolding pipes and is a gt :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

Currently top of the pile :D

29transam.jpg

Back