Wanted M952 left nut only

You may be able to use a different Octalink cup, by modification or spacing, or are you desperate for originality even if it's invisible ?

You may be able to use a different Octalink cup, by modification or spacing, or are you desperate for originality even if it's invisible ?
I have no experience with it. My mechanic told me that he is not sure if a cup from another Octalink will fit. But I don’t insist on the original.

Parts like this tended to stick with the bb.
As a result your easiest solution would be to buy a complete bb-m952, and sell yours as is.

Unless someone here finds one - but if its on the bb, they are unlikely to split, and if it's separate, it may be hard to identify compatibility.

Parts like this tended to stick with the bb.
As a result your easiest solution would be to buy a complete bb-m952, and sell yours as is.

Unless someone here finds one - but if its on the bb, they are unlikely to split, and if it's separate, it may be hard to identify compatibility.
I thought that maybe someone has already destroyed the bearings on their BB and doesn’t use it anymore. And this cup could provide me :)

Back