Should I sell complete or break

winchman

Dirt Disciple
In the 90s I worked for a bike factory
When I left I was given a top spec bike, Ally frame Tange Strut Forks and everything else is Deore DX96 apart from the front mech which I think is XTR.
So its a bit small for me so should I break it of sell as one?
The frame has a few marks in the laquer, but the rest of the bits are good.
The bike was a damaged Marborough Spartan, the frame got damaged in the ware house so it was re built using a 7000 series Alloy frame, the frame has a few scuffs on it rest of it is in very good condition

If you want the most for it then break. If it is sentimental to you, try to sell complete or don't sell at all.

Charlieboy28":18a0ad82 said:
If you want the most for it then break. If it is sentimental to you, try to sell complete or don't sell at all.
THanks
Just have too much stuff I dont use so its got to go, too much snow to get it ut so I will try for pictures at the weekend

Given this is the second thread on this mystery bike within as many days i suggest this is nothing more than you fishing for buyers

sylus":21its8xp said:
Given this is the second thread on this mystery bike within as many days i suggest this is nothing more than you fishing for buyers
Not really I just havent a clue how best to sell it or just take it to the tip, a local bike shop suggested asking on here.
Looking at peoples comments I will photograph it and place its components in the for sale section after the weekend as this appears to be the best idea as I cannot narrow it down to a brand as the original frame was branded but only ever seen one other and google dosnt show any.
So it would be an unbranded bike with Deore DX bits on it, which hardly sets the world alight.

Back