Should I buy an On-One?

I have to say, I'm really disappointed at the influx of so many self-righteous, smug, holier-than-thou types that seem to be inhabiting the forum these days.

gradeAfailure":11ncsp58 said:
I have to say, I'm really disappointed at the influx of so many self-righteous, smug, holier-than-thou types that seem to be inhabiting the forum these days.

Me too.

And Brant, for what its worth, the paint on my old Inbred is still pretty good :LOL:

gradeAfailure":156n7rmf said:

Comment removed, I enjoy a debate as much as the next man but Russell is right.

Isn't it time this thread got locked?

I would have thought that comments leaving the webmaster open to libel action and pointless in-fighting were enough... or do I need to offer something for sale here and not price it up?

OK.

Anyone want to buy a Purple ATAC stem?
PM me your best offers and I'll choose the highest.

brant":35bajtiw said:
Well... He appeared to treat her with contempt and a total lack of respect. He also appeared to be actively working to destroy her business, almost like he felt threatened by her independence.

Eh?

This is presumably about Smart Tart? Deb Bennett?

Feel free to continue bringing up things from over 15yrs ago if you want - no flies on me from that era (with regard to that).

Petty, petty, little man bearing grudges. Odd.

As I said - that's how it appeared, and other people's perceptions may have been different (your mileage may vary, etc.) If the facts are different than I percieved, then (as I don't bear grudges) I'm quite happy to apologise for any offence caused, draw a line under it, move on and never mention it again.

So, Brant. I'm sorry for besmirching your good name over something that I clearly misinterpreted over 15 years ago and will be quite happy for the whole thing to be locked or even deleted after a suitable amount of time for everybody to see this.

So the alleged "petty, petty, little man" has been big enough to offer an apology. Are you big enough to accept it?

Jesus, that made heavy reading. On the subject of inbreds i have had a 26er and now have a 29er. Both rode/ride very well for the money.
When yer car is fixed buy one. (just had to spend 200 quid plus to get my car though M.O.T today) too.

End of thread (hopefully). :roll:

The deep blue 456 frames are gorgeous, far better than the baby bib blue they had a year back. I heard they were quite flexy? I notice they've not got a chainstay bridge - not a big fan when designers exclude it as I feel frames are softer without.

Well.....I've done things, which, in retrospect, I shouldn't have done. I expect most of us who post on here have. Depending on your point of view, I am either a cheating, aldulterous B@@@@@@d, or a thoroughly decent bloke. In 15 years, sheesh , I could be Pope. Whatever. I like the fact that Brant exists. Some good bikes, some not so good. Whatever. Certainly VERY good at PR -the comics luuuurve him. Whatever. If I ever flog anything on here, I will, of course be willing to provide testimonials, from partners past and present. I warn you now -some may be better than others :oops:

Back