Shipping bike to New Zealand

shipping

Im hopefully gonna be coming over in a month with my bike and im still in debate weather to bring it on the plane or send it by other means!! Its a long time to wait 81 days worrying that everything is ok!! where do you live be cool to catch up over there with a fellow retrobiker? cheers Ben

Re: shipping

kleinalpine":1r8839n4 said:
Im hopefully gonna be coming over in a month with my bike and im still in debate weather to bring it on the plane or send it by other means!! Its a long time to wait 81 days worrying that everything is ok!! where do you live be cool to catch up over there with a fellow retrobiker? cheers Ben

I think that bringing it by plane will be the way to go (cheapest option). If you are flying with Air NZ, they'll have some pretty good excess/oversized baggage rates.

As for me... based in Wellington and always keen to show off this city and it's rides. PM me nearer the time if you're in Welly.

I'm in Invercargill - riiiiiigggggghhhht at the bottom :D

pm me if you're headin down this way bud, we can have a cheeky dram ;)

Gregg

Mahoney1978":3kex2hi1 said:
Has anyone had experience with/using Seven Seas for shipping internationally? They have quoted a door to door service (inclduing all packaging materials) of around GBP125.00 which seems resonable considering the distance.

Also - if you have any other ideas on how to get my bike to me that could be more economical than the above option (or quicker? Seven Seas estiamte 81 days) then please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

I used Seven Seas to ship all my possesions from UK to OZ in 2003 - they were very good then.

RB

Another Wellingtonian here, haha, there's a few other retrobikers in NZ dotted around :D if I ever get my Pace back together a ride would be awesome :)

Back