Shimano straddle cable and LX LHS crank arm

Found a pair of NOS On the Rocks 2 , kevlar 2.10 , dh tyre .

30 euros the pair , plus shipping from france or belgium .

BTW I got a rubber seal for that hub from work yesterday, any ideas how I tell if the hub is an XT?

development_cycle":1edueti5 said:
I know where you can get a new headset including cap from for about £6

Would you care to tell me please? Cheers.

mattbrown":1edueti5 said:
what length lx cranks you after?

I think 175 or there abouts should be fine. Do you have some for sale?

ok, well i have a 175mm left have crank arm and a 170mm rh crank arm (these came on one bike i picked up a while ago, i dunno if you want one or either at all?

XT hubs had stainless bearings and the hub body was polished. Lesser ones had painted bodies or a more basic machined finish.

mattbrown":39xeyxwt said:
ok, well i have a 175mm left have crank arm and a 170mm rh crank arm (these came on one bike i picked up a while ago, i dunno if you want one or either at all?

Well these are my cranks at the moment. The drive said is partly stripped of paint and I am not sure the left side is actually LX even. So if you'd part with your LX left side 175mm, please pm.

LXcranks007.jpg

LXcranks008.jpg

LXcranks009.jpg

Also I got my Middleburn cranks wrong :oops: they are actually RS3's. So if anyone has a spare old drive side, please let me know.

Middleburn005.jpg

Middleburn003.jpg

Middleburn001.jpg

hamster":1nhoh0xi said:
XT hubs had stainless bearings and the hub body was polished. Lesser ones had painted bodies or a more basic machined finish.

I think it may be a copy, or just not XT as the hub is very light gold and the cone nuts are different. Maybe an old STX?

Back