Shimano Dura Ace AX rear mech swap for a 600 AX

Taul Paul

Devout Dirtbag
Hello
I have a Shim 600 AX gruppo with a DA AX rear mech. I want to make the set all the same by replacing the rear mech with a 600 version. My mech has only done one ride from NOS so it is like new and complete.
I can sell and buy or do a swap.

Any takers?
TP

Attachments

• mech 4.jpg
    mech 4.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,372
  • mech 1.jpg
    mech 1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,371
  • Mech 2.jpg
    Mech 2.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1,371
  • Mech 3.jpg
    Mech 3.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,371
I have a 600AX in the same condition as your DA - no miles on it.

I've already got a DA so cash sale i'm afraid. Literally about to leave for the wkend - drop me a pm if interested and i'll get back to you on Sunday night.

Cheers

Re:

TP - Looks like you have a straight swap on offer (nice bike Windym, like the chow as well - very regal). What's that chainring?

TP - If you are still after a 'purchase' mine would be £15 posted.

Hi Paul,

I have a 600AX rear mech that I would be happy to do a straight swap for.

get in touch if still available.

Thanks
Andrew

windym":x2tnmoo1 said:
Hi, Finney1973 if TP does not get back to me how much for the DA you have?

Andy

Hi Windym - saw your thread on LFGSS, top drawer bike - though Noodles got as much attention! I'm keeping my eye out for a Reydel chainring now!

TP is having my 600AX so this has all gone the long way around - TP obviously will have a DA which he wishes to sell. Mine would be the same as the 600 - £15 posted. It's in lovely condition, strong spring, original jockey wheels - there is a small piece of plastic missing from the jockey wheel cover which you can't see from looking at it from the front.

So you can either contact TP & have his or take mine if you so wish.

Cheers

Hi, thanks just sent a pm re the Rydel chain set
And sorry TP for hijacking your thread I am interested in your DA if its available

Andy

Back