Shimano 600ex Arabesque chainset or similar

Re:

My memory wasn't too bad, 170 cranks, 42/52 chainrings, self extractors, complete with good threads. Drive side, date stamp FB on all parts, left hand crank, date stamp DK, but script etc. look identical. The only fault I can see is a bit of toe strap wear just above the pedal thread on the drive side crank arm. Here's some photo's to digest.

Price wise they are not perfect but pretty clean, £40 posted?

Having trouble uploading photos will try again tonight

Re: Re:

oldspoke":24bdumjh said:
My memory wasn't too bad, 170 cranks, 42/52 chainrings, self extractors, complete with good threads. Drive side, date stamp FB on all parts, left hand crank, date stamp DK, but script etc. look identical. The only fault I can see is a bit of toe strap wear just above the pedal thread on the drive side crank arm. Here's some photo's to digest.

Price wise they are not perfect but pretty clean, £40 posted?

Having trouble uploading photos will try again tonight

Sounds good. I think photos need to be at a ridiculously low resolution in order to post them. Feel free to PM me for my email if needs be.

Cheers

Re:

Nonowt - can you PM me your email address and I will send photos. I haven't posted enough to be able to PM yet.

Re:

Hi, if you want to be a completist, I have a box and instructions, no cranks though.

Attachments

• F3FF7B07-E2F8-4E58-8A19-231C085FF3EE.jpeg
    F3FF7B07-E2F8-4E58-8A19-231C085FF3EE.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 219
Back