Sharing.. Mr Choo's Present for wifey

GT-Steve":1pm8cms7 said:
bloody hell :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :twisted: :twisted:

Where exactly did you source that from.......??? ;) ;) :cool: :D

hahahaa

my lil' treasure cove... last piece left. eyeing a NOS T26 Almega XT & a NOS EOS Almega XT for myself...

theres 2 more NOS T26 Almega XT frame/fork n a DX left...

old_banger":1ij4ib8r said:
Hey Jeff !

Many thanks to you in finding a really sweet T26 for us....and yeah...in pearl white color too ! Kudos to you buddy :D

From the box that have seen better days in storage far more than a decade reveals bits & pieces which are still holding their shine and the shifters worked out of the box without even a bit of fine tuning needed - Plug & Play! Really sweet. The feeling of nostalgia is great :LOL:

Yo Man !!

finally posted something huh !!

Enjoy the ride !! We coffee tml morning ya :D

Sidekick416":32jjp0lr said:
old_banger":32jjp0lr said:
Hey Jeff !

Many thanks to you in finding a really sweet T26 for us....and yeah...in pearl white color too ! Kudos to you buddy :D

From the box that have seen better days in storage far more than a decade reveals bits & pieces which are still holding their shine and the shifters worked out of the box without even a bit of fine tuning needed - Plug & Play! Really sweet. The feeling of nostalgia is great :LOL:

Yo Man !!

finally posted something huh !!

Enjoy the ride !! We coffee tml morning ya :D

Yup..virgin post. Haha

See you tomorrow buddy ;)

Those little Aplinestars were pretty cool. To find one NOS too still in the factory box :shock:

Sidekick416":3q29oaq0 said:
GT-Steve":3q29oaq0 said:
bloody hell :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :twisted: :twisted:

Where exactly did you source that from.......??? ;) ;) :cool: :D

hahahaa

my lil' treasure cove... last piece left. eyeing a NOS T26 Almega XT & a NOS EOS Almega XT for myself...

theres 2 more NOS T26 Almega XT frame/fork n a DX left...

how much would a dx be posted to the uk in 17" 22" top tube size for a brother from another mother ;) :D :D :D

:shock: wow that's lush. Would ACE to have that in anyone's collection, including myself! ;)

cannondale king":3fg8916w said:
how much would a dx be posted to the uk in 17" 22" top tube size for a brother from another mother ;) :D :D :D

Hi mate..

the DX is a T26 model if i'm not wrong.. gotta check there again..

anyway, quote from the owner

LX - S$500
DX - S$700
XT - S$1000

Not sure about postage though

Back