Seeing red .... a moment of good citizenship? PT II

chris667":17c58c7y said:
highlandsflyer":17c58c7y said:
Good on you.

He could have killed someone.

Yeah. He could have killed you.

Don't argue with a nutter, particularly when they're operating a vehicle that weighs a ton.

Or if the Police see you shouting out the window of your car at someone for whatever reason they could do you for abusive behaviour.

Thats the kind of thing that would happen to me, they wouldnt see the guy on the phone just me shouting like a madman.

Or the guy i'm shouting at turns out to be a Kung Fu expert or a Cage fighter :LOL:

I scraped a car today, dimwit was on his phone trying to stear and change gear with one hand after pulling out of a parking space in front of me, hasten to say I bounced a few times down the side of his car calling him various things as I did so, boy, I love my heavily knurled bar ends and I got some of his paint as a souvenir. He drove off and I didn't fall off, but his car got a bit of damage.

He probably drove off, as he knew damned well he was in the shit, I don't care, I am ok, the bikes ok, but it heartens me he might have a repair bill.

silverclaws":3w588vst said:
I scraped a car today, dimwit was on his phone trying to stear and change gear with one hand after pulling out of a parking space in front of me, hasten to say I bounced a few times down the side of his car calling him various things as I did so, boy, I love my heavily knurled bar ends and I got some of his paint as a souvenir. He drove off and I didn't fall off, but his car got a bit of damage.

He probably drove off, as he knew damned well he was in the shit, I don't care, I am ok, the bikes ok, but it heartens me he might have a repair bill.

:LOL: i will laugh
now everyone will come at you with a proverbial stick

Back