bonty layback, 31.6mm, 360mm long £12
bonty316laybackscuffed.jpg

bonty inline blk, 31.6mm, 390mm £12
bonty316inlinelong.jpg

ritchey 27.2mm 340mm layback £9
ritchey.jpg

all prices include delivery

posh26":1yrt8h40 said:
mate, what is the length of the black moby?

I think its around 1/2 the length of a normal post. around 16cm from centre of seatrails to bottom of the shaft.

Hey up Scant not been on in ages, and just seen ur black moby post which is exactly what I've been looking for for the downhill bike as dont need much length anyway, just need to check size of my frame to make sure it fits or if its smaller that I can get a shim, if its suitable I'll pm you re payment.

ape":2pfig4t5 said:
Hey up Scant not been on in ages, and just seen ur black moby post which is exactly what I've been looking for for the downhill bike as dont need much length anyway, just need to check size of my frame to make sure it fits or if its smaller that I can get a shim, if its suitable I'll pm you re payment.

no worries :)

Looked and can't get a suitable shim :evil: bloody seat tube why couldn't of been a tiny bit smaller, anyone got any ideas of how i could make a 29.4 fit a 30.6 its so close sob sob :(

ape":4usqwzsm said:
Looked and can't get a suitable shim :evil: bloody seat tube why couldn't of been a tiny bit smaller, anyone got any ideas of how i could make a 29.4 fit a 30.6 its so close sob sob :(

Drinks cans, cut into strips.

Back