Wanted Seatpost collar

Right, in new money the tubing external diameter is +/- 30mm or, more appropriately On Here, in the region of 1’ 6/16ths ;)

Can you post a picture of the style you're after? I'm struggling to visualise clamps that aren't brazed on or cheap galvanised ones for the date. I've got some nice nos steel ones, slim, take a collar bolt, but I'd always assumed they would be brazed🤔 ill measure them.

Can you post a picture of the style you're after? I'm struggling to visualise clamps that aren't brazed on or cheap galvanised ones for the date. I've got some nice nos steel ones, slim, take a collar bolt, but I'd always assumed they would be brazed🤔 ill measure them.
Ah, yes, will be right back :)
Can you post a picture of the style you're after? I'm struggling to visualise clamps that aren't brazed on or cheap galvanised ones for the date. I've got some nice nos steel ones, slim, take a collar bolt, but I'd always assumed they would be brazed🤔 I’ll measure them.
Something like so…

Attachments

• IMG_7913.jpeg
    IMG_7913.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 15
Had a dig around for you on that web thing and found cheapest period one is c.£27 including postage and import duty: They are typically 28mm-29mm internal diameter. If that fits your budget (and your Hobbs) I'll let you know how to find it. Bianchi.jpg

Back