For Sale Sbike 1991 now off to the skip

Haha just put it on ebay, stuff moves slowly on here because everyone here is so adept at seeking out bargains from the back of dusty garages. Its 50% of the hobby.

I always price on here at a discount to help fellow enthusiasts a little.

Complete bikes rarely ever achieve much more than 60% of the sum of their parts.

If moneys what you want then split and ebay, if you have some kind of misguided emotional attachment to the bike and want it to go to a true enthusiast then stick it up on here for a discount.
I have already dropped the price by £50

Recycling might have been mentioned earlier in the thread, but I find that cycling to my local train station, propping the bike in the rack unlocked and walking home works a treat for all those difficult to sell bikes
Yeah, I've found that works a couple of times too. Sometimes works with locked bikes as well.

Clearly my pricing is totally wrong, just saw this on eBay

Attachments

• FE01A031-06F7-41A3-B395-D4F351F31496.png
    FE01A031-06F7-41A3-B395-D4F351F31496.png
    271.7 KB · Views: 50
So you put it up for sale for a day at £400 and had a bit of a strop because no one bought it straight away and tried to negotiate the price, your now thinking of raising the price, yeah, that should work 🤣

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
So you put it up for sale for a day at £400 and had a bit of a strop because no one bought it straight away and tried to negotiate the price, your now thinking of raising the price, yeah, that should work 🤣
No I was pointing out that my price is more reasonable….not the other way round.

Back