For Sale Sbike 1991 now off to the skip

By way of comparison as to what £400 will get you in the bike world these days
Behold - The Carrera Vulcan.
Cheap tat, which after a few years will only truly be fit for the dustbin, or donated to a charity to be recycled into firelighters.

Will certainly never reach the iconic status an S-Bike has.

Tbh I put it up for sale here because I thought like minded ppl would appreciate it rather then putting it on eBay

But on reflection I should have put it on eBay and let it find its value
They certainly do, but it's a relatively small community. eBay will definitely get you a bigger market.

I've had stuff on here I'm giving away for free for months sometimes. Donate it to your local bike charity rather than skip it if you are keen to get it out of the house.

Keep it until later in The Spring, people are thinking about cycling again and new projects and we have some stability in the world hopefully.

As originally posted, a lot of uncertainty right now and these bikes are a hobby, people have to be sure they can afford the spend.

It’ll sell, it’s a beauty 😎👌

x2 on the flounce. And based on the time of day it was posted I bet he’ll have a headache when he wakes up today :)

Haha just put it on ebay, stuff moves slowly on here because everyone here is so adept at seeking out bargains from the back of dusty garages. Its 50% of the hobby.

I always price on here at a discount to help fellow enthusiasts a little.

Complete bikes rarely ever achieve much more than 60% of the sum of their parts.

If moneys what you want then split and ebay, if you have some kind of misguided emotional attachment to the bike and want it to go to a true enthusiast then stick it up on here for a discount.

Back