saracen murderer

It's a cheap, common, not-terribly-sought-after frame that had no paint on it to start with. I don't see the problem.

I get a bit peeved by all the collector nerds who say "it's a rare 1967 Mini 850 that you ruined by making it a donor shell for a Cooper S". Better it's used than have some collector put it in a plastic bag and pleasure themselves by looking at it like Gollum. :shock:

These are mass-produced industrial products, chaps, not one-off works of art. Better they are used, modded and enjoyed than worthless and landfill.

While I (personally) would not chop off braze-ons, I am not going to lose any sleep over it. Shock horror: I have a 2007 XT rear mech on my 1994 Pine Mountain...

MikeD":1idq8x4r said:
It's a cheap, common, not-terribly-sought-after frame that had no paint on it to start with. I don't see the problem.

Exactly, but I think (hope) marin man's tongue was in his cheek when he contacted this seller.

Of course it was ;) it is called humour :roll: hence the use of lol's on mass to get the point across ":LOL: " I could not care less about a mass produced steel cheap end frame,I just hate single speeds :p :LOL:

I find that ebay baiting is great fun and the reply is usually misspelled nonsense like "My mate is a ruskie and he reckons it is so like f..k off innit" :LOL: So was a bit shocked that an ebayer had full command of the english language to be honest :LOL:

I find that ebay baiting is great fun

Really? I find it to be quite tragic. Much like trolling in forums. But how you spend your time (and apply your hatred) is up to you.[/quote]

Back