SANTA CRUZ BLUR FS

More Blur info

Hi there,
Kingroom
Fork travel is 120mm, & they are still nice & plush.

Ihatemud.
Centre of BB to Top of saddle, with the seat post near max extension is 35.5" with the Fizik Nisene, although that may change a bit depending on which saddle you use.
The seat post length is 16.5", or 420mm, measured from bottom of the post to the very top, & 12.5"/318mm from "max extension line" to top of post.
I'm just about 6 feet tall, & use a pretty high saddle position for good leg extension. There is lots more seat tube extension available befroe getting anywhere near the max allowable extension line, & so needing another 2" or so will not present any problem as far as I can see.
I live about 10 mins east of Stansted airport, near Great Dunmow, North Essex. I can't drive at the moment, but I may be able to get my wife or a mate to drive a reasonable distance, eg Harlow, Chelmsford etc to meet up with you if a deal was agreed.
Thanks for looking,
Matt.

price drop!

I'd be willing to drop the price by £75 or so, as I'd rather sell it here, to fellow bike fans, rather than stick it on fleabay, which I'll have to do soonish, if no one here goes for it.
Cheers,
Matt.

Back