Salsa Stem. Sale or swap

Tazio

MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Great condition shiny Salsa Moto Ace stem. 1 1/8th ahead, with slight rise. 105mm CtoC.

All the decals are in good condition, light surface rust on the bolts, though I may have spares if I can dig them out.

I'm after £12 posted or a swap for a similar stem in matt black, something that looks like a Thomson, or maybe even a Thomson if you feel crazy generous.

Attachments

• left.JPG
    left.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 695
  • right.JPG
    right.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 695
No help to you I'm afraid...but I'm after a yellow one of these if anyone has one around :)

Got an early'ish Raceface stem in matt black, its from the 'period' when Raceface used stickers instead of embossed markings, can dig out a piccy if your interested? just an idea,

Justta :)

Jussa":b9f95ehl said:
Got an early'ish Raceface stem in matt black, its from the 'period' when Raceface used stickers instead of embossed markings, can dig out a piccy if your interested? just an idea,

That would be great if you could. The Salsa is in great nick but just not "right" for what I want.

Tazio":28y930rf said:
Jussa":28y930rf said:

That would be great if you could. The Salsa is in great nick but just not "right" for what I want.

Will get onto it tonight, and send you a piccy of stem,

Jussa

Latest posts

Back