(S) Gary Fisher Montare 1991, NOS parts - OFFERS!

benbonty":yukeg29b said:
Very nice frame and parts...... I haven't the space for another project, but if you decide to split, I would like to buy the saddle and handlebars from you please.

As per the first reply I made to this thread back in October, I'll take the saddle and bars please if the split happens.

Re: (S) Gary Fisher Montare 1991, NOS parts - SPLITTING!

philjun":77ksppih said:
Hi,

Unfortunately, I have to sell my 1991 GARY FISHER MONTARE in shiny blue. It's a project I have been working on for about a year… I was trying to assemble it as it was in 1991. I have found almost all the parts. I even found the somewhat pricy original saddle in very good condition and the RM-20 rims in NOS…

I've tried to sell it as a whole but didn't succeed. So, now I am splitting the project. I have been mailing all the people that had allready posted here and over at mtb.news.de. Some of the parts have been sold to those. I tried to be as just as possible to the first posters. I am sorry if I happened to forgot to get back to anybody!

(I also included a second set of DX brakes I had bought in the process. These are used but in good condition)

so, here it goes:

1. Frame: Fisher Montare 1991; hights: c–e: 49 cm (19) / c–c: 46 cm (18 ); length: c–c 56 cm (22) – small scratches and chips, very good condition for age, including XTR headset in NOS£ 140

2. Rims: RM-20, 32 holes – NOS - sold -

3. Hubs: DX hubs, 32 holes – NOS – £ 30

4. Levers: Deore DX levers, one is NOS, the other one in good condition - sold -

5A. set of brakes (rear and front): Deore DX cantilever NOS – £ 30

5B. set of brakes (rear and front): Deore DX cantilever, good and clean condition – £ 17

6. rear derailleur: Deore DX NOS - sold -

7A. front derailleur: Deore DX, special mount (same as with clamp) very good condition – £ 18

7B. front derailleur: Deore DX, with clamp 1 ¼, good condition – £ 10

8. crank set: Deore DX, good condition - sold -

9. saddle: Gary Fisher, very good condition – £ 45 - reserved -

10. handle bar: Gary Fisher, very good condition - sold -

11. stem: Gary Fisher, good condition (noodle included…) – £ 20

12. pedals: Gary Fisher, good condition - sold -

13. seat post: Gary Fisher, 28,6 cm, scratched condition – £ 8

If you have any questions, please contact me! I'll post from Germany

Hi, Are the front mechs bottom pull? If they are can you send me pics of the mounts on the dx front mechs please.

Back