RSP frame, Judy's, Juicy 3, Hope Mini and more! PRICE DROPS

nathanman

Retrobike Rider
First up we have a Raleigh Special Products RSP 250 frame from 2000, it has some lovely CNC work and is V or Disc compatible. I bought this on the understanding that it was 17.5" c-c but its not :evil: so is too small :cry:

Measurements are -
Seat tube c-c 15", c -t 17.5". Top tube c-c 22"

Its in good nick with no dents, dings or cracks. There are a few small scratches but no chain suck. I'll include an FSA Orbit headset, BB, seat Collar and no name seat post for £70 posted. Now £65 posted

Next are some Judy xc's from 2000 that are V or disc compatible, there are one or two small scratches but they are in VGC (9/10 i would say). They haven't been used for a long time so could do with a service, steerer is 195mm unthreaded. I'd like £55 posted for them. £50 posted

Hope rear disc brake in VGC(9/10), recently bled and pads are good. Comes with a 160mm rotor and the all important hose guides that bolt into the stops on your frame so you don't need to drill them. All mounting screws included and its a number 3 caliper and Mini lever (i think but correct me if im wrong) :D £42.50 posted £37.50 posted -sold

Juicy 3 in white, VGC and recently bled with good pads, 160mm avid clean sweep 2 rotor and all mounting kit included £35 posted £30 posted - sold

Mavic 221 UB rims on Novatec disc hubs, 9spd HG70 cassette and skewers included. Rims have a few marks from tire fitting but have no brake wear, both wheels are pretty true and bearings are smooth - £85 posted - £75 posted - sold

XT M750 rear mech in good nick, some scratches as pictured but no play etc and in full working order £17 posted - £15 posted

M510 front/M590 rear shifter set with the original M510 rear included as spares or repairs. Good working order and cosmetically pretty spot on. £20 posted - £15 posted

Pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29924174@N ... 372544357/

rsp handbook

Hi there! Do you have the handbook pack, handlebars and stem for sale for the Rsp 250. I'm rebuilding one to almost original spec at the mo. Cheers.

I have the hand book, I'm not sure if the handle bars and stem I have are original as I don't have original spec to check against. What should they be?

rsp handbook

Great!! would you be prepared to sell the book pack? The bars should be raleigh non-descript riser in silver, and the stem black-non descript again.

Just joking because the other chap wanted the handbook etc from it!

Is it a book for that actual frame as if i wanted the frame would that not be included with it?

:LOL:

Back